JOB POST: Medical Officers and Nurse Assistants at NIT Durgapur [6 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 14
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, established as an Institute of National Importance under NIT Act 2007, which has been imparting excellent education at undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels, in fields of Science, Technology & allied areas for decades, invites applications for the following posts in its Medical Unit from Indian nationals possessing requisite qualifications, initiative, drive and relevant experience as mentioned against each post.
No. of Posts
- Medical Officer: 03
- Nurse Assistant: 03
- Medical Officer:
- MBBS Degree in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Desirable: Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD in General Medicine, or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Registrar.
- Nurse Assistant: B.Sc. (Nursing) or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from an Institution recognised by Nursing Council of India. Diploma candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience in a recognized Hospital.
- Medical Officer: ₹ 60,000/- per month
- Nurse Assistant: ₹ 25,000/- per month
Nature and Duration of Post
This recruitment will be purely temporary and on a contractual basis for an initial period of one year, extendable beyond the above period subject to the requirement and sanction by the competent authority.
How to Apply?
The application form complete in all respect (along with supporting documents) is to be submitted in hard copy to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur713209, West Bengal, India”. The applications must reach by 05.00 P.M on 14th February 2020.
For more details, click here.
About the Author