Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1916 by Madan Mohan Malaviya, with co-operation from Annie Besant. With over 30,000 students residing in campus, it is the largest residential university in Asia.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian citizens) for the posts at Regional Resource Center (Easter India) Telemedicine, IMS, BHU, Sponsored by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India under Ayushman Bharat.
No. of Posts
- Candidates must have passed with at least 50% marks in his/her Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
- Desirable: Post UG works experience of a maximum duration of such work.
Nature and Duration of Post
The appointment will be on purely contract basis for 5 months, renewable depending upon the performance of the candidates &/or the continuation of the scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing the first level of consultation to patients facilitated by MLHPs at Sub-Centre level.
- E-prescribed drugs from the approved list of drugs, available at HSCs under NHM, National Free drug initiatives.
- Create an online clinical report of Specialists/super specialists in consultation with Medical Officers at PHC during further referral and also for faster disbursal of Tele-Medicine Services.
- Creation and maintenance of Electronic Health Record at HUB Level, which is a component of CHPC-IT application.
- Facilitate Medical Officer at PHCs for conducting Tele-Medicine session with a specialist at HUB.
- As & when duty assigned by coordinator RRC.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to fill up the application form giving details with passport size self-attested photograph, photocopies pf mark sheets, certificates and other necessary documents for the post.
- The completed application form should reach the office of Regional Resource Center (Easter India) Telemedicine, IMS, BHU by hand/by registered post/by email with scanned copies before Jan 24, 2020, up to 5 PM.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website and also candidates will be informed by email on Jan 25, 2020.
- Date of interview will be Feb 4, 2020, at 3 PM at committee room of Director, Institute of Medical Sciences (Opposite to the office of Director, IMS) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.