Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has published an advertisement on its official website for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer vacancies. The positions are available at its Hospitals/ Dispensaries at Units / Offices at Bhopal, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Trichy, Jhansi, Ranipet, Jagdishpur, Bangalore & Delhi/NCR.
About the Vacancies:
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO) E2 Grade: 12 posts.
- Medicine: 03
- General Surgery: 04
- Radiology: 02
- Paediatrics: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- ENT: 01
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), E1 Grade: 17 posts.
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline with one year experience.
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with one year experience.
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 29100 – 54500/-
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
- Senior Medical Officer: Upper age limit is 37 years.
- General Duty Medical Officer: Upper age limit is 32 years.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
- General/ OBC: Rs 300/-
For further details on the same, click here.