Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
Applications are invited for Visiting Medical Officer at Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai.
No. of Posts
- Ayurvedic: 01
- Homoeopathy: 01
B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S. from a recognized University
Minimum 03 years post-qualification experience
Maximum 65 years (as on 01.03.2020), upper age limit is relaxable at the discretion of Management.
You will be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) per visit (all inclusive). Payment will be made through bank after deduction of applicable Tax. Candidate should be possessing Income Tax PAN card at the time of joining.
- Providing medical services & consultation. Disbursement of Medicines
- Indenting for procurement of medicines and custodian of the same
- Scrutiny and Certification of pharmacy bills
- You will also attend to any other jobs in your area of operation allotted by the Management from time to time. You shall report to the Head of Human Resources Division.
Factory Medical Centre, Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL – Army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089
Your engagement is purely on temporary basis for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of appointment, which can be extended at the discretion of the Company for a mutually agreed period.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application form through Speed post or Courier along with SSC/SSLC Certificate for proof of age, B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S. certificate, Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India (MCI), Experience Certificate if any, Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate if belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS to Sr.Dy.General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL – ARMY Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089 on or before April 25, 2020.
- Also, super scribe on the envelope “Application for the Post of Visiting Medical Officer (Ayurvedic / Hemeopathy).
April 25, 2020
For further details, click here.