Walk in interview for the post of Medical Officers at Bank Note Press, Madhya Pradesh.
About the Company
Bank Note Press is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), A Mini-Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly-owned company of Government of India.
1. Medical Officer (General Physician) – Full-Time Basis
Number of Post: 1(One)
2. Medical Officer (Child Specialist) – Full -Time/ Part Time Basis
Number of Post: 1(One)
- To attend the patients during hospital hours and to emergencies in shift duty hours.
- To supervise, check and guide the employees working under them.
- To participate in various National Programs like Pulse Polio, Measles, Aids, Leprosy, and other Vaccinations from time to time.
- To organize the various seminars on different subjects for women, employees of the factory, and CISF Unit by the hospitals impaneled by BNP.
- To exercise administrative functions specifically entrusted.
- To ensure preparation of annual indent for medicines.
- Annual medical examinations of the BNP employees, CISF including canteen employees.
- Biannual Medical check-up of the students of Central and Hindi School situated in the BNP premises.
- Chronic Diabetes and H.T. patients are referred to Empanelled Hospital for expert opinion and the follow-up treatment is continued.
- Antenatal check-ups and treatments are given. Postnatal treatment along with family planning measures are provided to patients.
- Organize family planning Camps in BNP
- To keep himself/herself aware of Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 and the Environmental Management System as per ISO 14001 and their compliance.
- Responsible for working on the section according to the prescribed procedures laid down from time to time.
- To scrutinize the records maintained in the Hospital and conduct periodical checks.
- Any other official work assigned by the in-charge pertaining to the Hospital.
- The doctors to be appointed will not be allowed the private practice.
- The above duties are illustrative and not exhaustive.
- Educational Qualification:
- MBBS Degree from any institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with post qualification experience up to 03 years OR
- MBBS Degree from any institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with post qualification experience between 03 to 07 years OR
- MBBS Doctor Retd. From PSUs/ Central/State Government Services.
- Age Limit: Upper age should not exceed 62 years as of the date of walk-in-interview.
Note: For the post of Medical Officer (Child Specialist), specialization in the relevant field is required. The Management reserves the right to change the service condition from Full Time to Part-Time basis for the said post. In this case, the remuneration would be Rs.950/- per day per visit (04 visits per week subject to a maximum of 18 visits in a month).
Rs.55,000/- (All inclusive) for i, Rs.65,000/- (All inclusive) for ii, Rs 75,000/- (All inclusive) for iii
The qualified candidate for the above post will be engaged initially for a period of 01 years. Period of engagement may be extended maximum up to 03 years on the basis of performance.
The selected candidate will be posted at BNP Hospital, Dewas (MP).
Selection by walk-in-interview
Date of Interview
June 29, 2021 at 10.30am
How to Attend?
- The willing candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview along with the Application Form duly completed in all respect and all certificates & documents related to Education, Experience & Age in original as well as self-attested copies at Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)-455001
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-in-Interview if they fail to produce the above documents or report after the reporting time mentioned above.
- All eligibility conditions / Age etc. will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement fully or partly. Such a decision will be displayed only on the Company’s website. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Medical Officers at Bank Note Press, Madhya Pradesh
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Quality Team Lead at Myntra, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Operation Executive, Fresh 3P at Amazon, Delhi: Applications Open