Applications are invited from female doctors for the post of Medical Officer at NCRA-TIFR, Pune.
National Centre of Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) is a premier Centre of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), an autonomous institute under administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt. of India. The NCRA office is located in SP Pune University Campus adjacent to Aundh-Khadki road. NCRA operates Giant Meterwave Radio Telescope (GMRT), which is the world’s largest radio telescope at meter wavelengths and also operates Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) in Tamilnadu.
FEMALE MBBS doctor with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience, who can work in NCRA clinic from 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs (03 hrs) daily from Mon to Sat (except closed holiday), as a Part Time Medical Officer.
A consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 36000/- will be paid to the part time medical officer for her daily 03 hours service rendered at NCRA (except Sunday & holiday). However, the Selection Committee may recommend suitable remuneration subject to having higher qualification, experience and also based on interaction/interview with the Committee.
Initially for 01 year, which may be extended (on yearly basis) for maximum of another 02 years, subject to the satisfactory yearly performance.
A total of 10 days paid leave is admissible which may be availed on half-yearly basis i.e., 05 days/ 06 months. Leave taken over and above the permissible limit, will be without pay.
Functioning of NCRA Clinic
The NCRA clinic is manned by a qualified Nurse, to provide medical/clerical support to part time medical officers. Generally, the medicines prescribed by MO are delivered to the beneficiary at the clinic, by a local pharmacy shop. The Centre provides the required basic amenities to the medical officers viz. instruments, medicines, consumables etc. in the clinic.
At present, the approximate strength of medical beneficiaries under NMS is 1500 out of which approx. 25-30 persons visit NCRA clinic every day for various medical related advice/ consultation/ referral.
Activities expected from part time Medical Officers
- Medical examination, consultation, diagnostics, prescription/treatment to the beneficiaries of NMS and extending follow up treatment/ advices;
- Recommend to issue the referral letters to authorized hospitals/clinics labs for necessary treatment of the beneficiaries;
- Maintenance of medical records of the NMS beneficiaries.
- Dispensing medicines, administering medicines (injection) and maintenance of records of the same;
- Indenting fresh stock of medicines through NCRA Administrative Officer.
- Medical check-up of fresh appointees / students as authorized by NCRA Administration;
- Checking the medical reimbursement claims and bills received from various hospitals/diagnostic centers with respect to admissibility of the medicine and other medical procedures, as per NMS rules & regulation.
- Issuance of medical certificates to the staff members in required cases, considering the merit of such cases.
- Emergency services beyond the normal working hours of the clinic on call.
- Any other medical related administrative work, if assigned by NCRA administration.
How to Apply?
The Administrative Officer
Post Bag no. 03, GaneshKhind post Office
Pune University Campus, Pune-411014
You may send an email application with all details (as mandated in application form) addressed to email@example.com
Dec 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.