The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie intends to engage two Medical Officers on contract basis initially for a period of six months. The engagement will be purely on contract basis and selection will be made through Walk-in-interview.
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS degree from recognized Institution
- Registration with State/Central Medical Council
- One year compulsory rotatory internship (completed)
- Having at least 1 year experience.
- Any Post Graduate Degree/Diploma along with the above-stated qualifications.
- The age limit for appointment on a contract basis from open market shall not exceed 45 years as on the date of interview.
- The maximum age limit for which retired person can be engaged shall not exceed 65 years as on the date of interview.
Rs. 75,000/- p.m.
- At least one post is to be filled by a lady Medical Officer.
- The engagement is purely on contract basis for a period of six months, which may be extended further if services are required.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
How to Attend?
- The candidate who fulfils the requirements may attend the Walk-in-interview along with an application in the prescribed format and Original documents and self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, compulsory rotatory internship, registration with State/Central Medical Council.
- A copy of the same may be mailed in advance to Administration Section, LBSNAA at the address – adminsec.lbsnaa@.nic.in
- The candidate may report for walk-in-interview on 6th October 2020 at 03:00 P.M.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates selected will have to perform night shift duty and field duty from time to time.
For more details, click the link below.