The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati, is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position on contractual basis.
- Medical Officer (Female)
M.B.B.S Degree or Equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Post Graduate Qualification, preferably M.D. in General Medicine.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Provide medical services to faculty, staff and their dependant family members and students.
- Handle medical emergency cases.
- Provide assistance to beneficiaries in IPD/OPD treatment as and when required and liaise with hospitals.
- Work with the counselling services on campus.
- Promote general health awareness on campus through health outreach activities (camps, talks etc.)
- Facilitate Institute tie-ups with hospitals for medical services
- Facilitate scrutiny of medical bills (IPD/OPD) as per the norms of the Institute.
Initially for a period of one year subject to satisfactory performance.
Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Nature of Post
The appointment is purely temporary and contractual and can be terminated at any time without any notice or compensation.
INR 76,860 per month
An application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid while filling the online application.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Applicants need not send hard copy of the application at this stage.
April 22, 2020