Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer at NIFTEM, New Delhi.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) is a higher education institute deemed-to-be-university operating under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI). It offers academic curriculum in food technology and supply leading to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech), and Ph.D degrees.
No. of Posts
Applicant should posses a valid MBBS degree from College/ University recognized by Medical council of India. The candidate should have minimum three years of post internship experience in surgery/ general medicine or equivalent in reputed Hospital/ Nursing home/ Institute of repute.
35 years for Medical Officer on the date of advertisement as per residency scheme of Ministry of Health & Family welfare however relaxation in upper age will be allowed up to 40 years in case of non availability of fresh candidates. Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ ST and OBC/ PH candidates as per Govt. of India rules).
Rs. 95,000 (Rupees Ninety five thousands) per month all inclusive.
The post will be filled for a period of one year initially, which may be extended further after satisfactory performance and decision of Competent Authority.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the post of Medical Officer. The interested candidates should submit their application through email at email@example.com with a subject line ‘Application for the post of Medical Officer on Contract basis’ in format as prescribed along with self attested copy of testimonials/ documents.
- The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidates to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
- The originals and photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of interview/ joining and enclosed the self attested photocopies with the application.
- Age proof of certificate (Date of birth certificate or 10th Certificate or equivalent documents)
- Certificate of MBBS and registration
- MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with 01 years compulsory internship along with 3 years experience certificate
- Photocopy of Identity and address proof
- The decision of Competent Authority regarding engagement will be final.
- NIFTEM has the right to change/ modify any/ all the above conditions.
June 30, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: