National Health Mission, Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer.
The National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020.
No. of Posts
- MBBS from a recognized University or Institution from institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 6 months house job in Obstetrics & Gynecology and trained in MTP from a registered MTP training centre.
Consolidated salary (per month):-Rs. 50000/- per month.
Up to 37 years
Terms and Conditions
- All posts will be on contract basis initially for one year.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. If the candidate has not passed Punjabi upto Matric, he will be given 6 months time to pass the subject.
- Candidates should have registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India. If the candidate has not registered, he/she will be given 1 month time to get registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- The applications can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted by the Department.
- The State Health Society (NHM) will hold no responsibility if any entry in the online form is incorrectly made by any candidate and he/she can be declared not eligible due to wrong enteries of his/her credentials. It is advised that all enteries are cross checked by candidates themselves before finally entering the data.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 6, 2021