Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Consultant (BMC) at Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur.
Nagpur Office of the Reserve Bank of India is its second office in the State of Maharashtra. It commenced its operations in 1956. The Main Office Building (MOB) was inaugurated on September 10, 1956. Today, the building has been included in the list of heritage buildings.
Name of the Post
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC).
No. of Posts
4 (2 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC).
- Applicant should at a minimum possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 02 (two) years’ experience of practising medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- The applicant should have their own clinic/dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from any of the Bank’s dispensaries as listed below.
- The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with the reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- Rs.1000/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expense.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Medical Consultant (BMC) at Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: