Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Marketing Manager at the Office of Institutional Advancement, IIT Madras. Apply Now.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.Founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the former government of West Germany, it was the third IIT established by the Government of India.
IIT Madras is ranked the top engineering institute in India by the Ministry of Education’s National Institutional Ranking Framework since its inception in 2016.
About the Post
IIT Madras is looking for an experienced candidate to work as a Marketing Manager. The role’s expectation would be to contribute effectively to the office of Institutional Advancement in reaching the set goals. The position reports to the CEO of the Office of Institutional Advancement.
Duration of the Post
For a period of one year later extendable on performance
Rs. 25L to 30L PA (Depending on the experience of the specific candidate)
- Driving all marketing and Branding portfolio of the Organization.
- Will be responsible for handling a mix of Offline & Online Marketing portfolios.
- Planning and initiating donor insight and positioning platform research
- Marketing strategy for fundraising and implementation plans including identifying new segments
- Help in creating marketing plans for driving sales through HNI’s, Retail & CSR programs.
- Digital marketing – Outreach plans through website, social media, and other net assets
- Engaging a digital agency to build the brand, supporters, and resources
- Involved in ideating and Executing Marketing Campaigns, Event Management, Collaterals, Branding
and Positioning for the Organization
- Building media relations and ensuring visibility across various channels.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate with an MBA specializing in marketing.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B marketing
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for the submission of online applications.
- After successful online submission of the application, a printout of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for a test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. The hard copy of the application is not to be sent to the Institute.
June 25, 2021
- JOB POST: Program Manager at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by July 2
- JOB POST: HR Partner at Flipkart, Bengaluru: Applications Open