Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Manager (HRBP) at Tata Steel.
Tata Steel Europe Ltd. is a steelmaking company headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with its main operations in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Corus Group was formed through the merger of Koninklijke Hoogovens and British Steel plc in 1999 and was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Purpose of the Job
HRBP Role will manage and ensure implementation of Business Unit (BU) level HRM strategy within the Department; monitor HR and IR practices and issues; and ensure constant support to the Division Head for alignment with operations of the BU, to enable the realization of BU’s goals and create an atmosphere of performance excellence that maximizes delivery of business results.
Overall Job Responsibility
- Implement the HRM strategy to ensure alignment with Business Unit level strategy and organization goals.
- Support the effective implementation of HR processes to ensure the creation of an engaged workforce.
- Provide inputs on all industrial relations and contract worker management issues and requirements within the Business Unit through continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders, as applicable and ensure harmonious industrial relations with all stakeholders.
- Management of human resources of the department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance.
MBA (HR) or equivalent/ MA (HR)/MSW
- 0 to 5 years of relevant HRM experience, preferably in an manufacturing organization of a similar scale
- Candidates from XLRI,TISS, XIMB, MDI, XISS, SIBM, SCMHRD, IIM Ranchi will be preferred.
Can be at any applicable company locations in India. (Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Jajpur, Joda, West Bokaro, Jharia, Noamundi, Bamnipal, Khondbond, Kharagpur, Tarapur)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.