Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a Knowledge-based organization of national importance. It is responsible for managing the power system operations – a mission-critical activity, with security, economy and reliability. To achieve this, it has adopted a multi-disciplinary approach with state of the art technology. It ensures equitable use of Transmission Infrastructure and has invested significantly in its human capital and towards strengthening the whole power system faculty. It operates the National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centers.
To take its growth curve to further heights, POSOCO is looking for candidates to join its fold as Manager in the HR discipline and Asstt. Officer Trainee in Company Secretary discipline.
1. Manager (HR)
- No. of Posts: 10
- Essential Qualification: Full-Time Post Graduate Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma of minimum two years duration in Business Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ Social work with Personnel Management as a subject / MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/ reputed Institute.
- Essential Experience: Candidate should have 09 years of post-qualification experience in executive/ gazetted officer cadre out of which at least 03 years in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent level.
- Upper Age limit: 39 Years for unreserved category. Relaxation for different categories will be as follows:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 03 Years
- For PwD candidates: As per Govt. of India directives
- Compensation and Benefits: Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (Revised w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
2. Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Upper Age limit: 28 Years for unreserved category
- Compensation and Benefits: Rs. 40000-140000 (Revised w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- The online Application window for the post shall be open from 10.10.2019 to 09.11.2019 (Till 23:45 hrs). Candidates can apply through this link.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 10.10.2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 09.11.2019 (Till 23:45 hrs)
- Last date for Payment: 09.11.2019 (Till 23:45 hrs)
- Cut off date for Eligibility criteria: 09.11.2019