Applications are invited for the post of Manager (Admissions Marketing) at the Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP), New Delhi.
About the Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP)
The Indian School of Public Policy is India’s premier institute for public policy education, focused on the design and management of institutions, and the rules that govern society. Located in Delhi, It has been set-up by an eminent council of senior academicians, policy experts, administrators and philanthropists.
Overview of the Role
The Indian School of Public Policy is looking to hire a committed, persuasive and creative lead for our Admissions Marketing function. This is a full-time position. As a young institution providing world-class education in the field of Public Policy, we are looking for a candidate who can both lead the admissions marketing efforts towards enabling maximum and appropriate candidates/ number of registrations, as well as execute a stringent admissions process that will ensure that we admit only the most qualified and promising applicants.
As such, the ideal candidate would be a self-driven energetic individual. The selected candidate will be leading the admissions marketing process end to end and will work closely with the other functions to execute different processes and activities. While we require a candidate with substantial experience managing the admissions process, we would prioritise talent and aptitude over experience.
- Drive lead generation activities through online (digital marketing, Facebook, Google Ads, Linkedin ads, SEM, SEO) and offline marketing channels.
- Measure and report performance of various digital marketing campaigns; and assess effectiveness against goals. Identify trends, and optimize performance based on insights
- Develop an overarching annual admissions strategy based on course objectives, placement requirements and the feedback provided by relevant stakeholders
- Manage technology platforms – AI Chatbot, Zoho (CRM), marketing analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook insights etc.)
- Ideate new and creative admissions marketing strategies
- Ensuring all marketing communications (webinars, podcasts, social media, newsletters) is aligned and mapped to with admissions objectives
- Create reports and dashboards providing daily updates on admissions activities
- 3-5 years work experience in driving the admissions marketing at reputed institutions
- Ability to multitask.
- Technical experience in executing social media marketing
- Facebook/Google/Insta Ads for lead generation.
- Ability to drive email campaigns.
- Understands digital media platforms, and has experience executing online campaign marketing activities. SEO/SCM expertise desired.
- Great written / verbal communication skill
- Has excellent proficiency using spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets), is able to analyse data and create reports from spreadsheets
Desired Qualities and Competencies
- Comfortable working in a non-hierarchical start-up environment
- Polite and persuasive conversational skills
- Familiarity with Zoom or other communication platforms.
- Able to maintain calm and professional composure under pressure 5. Comfortable communicating over phone for extended periods of time 6. Is proficient in both designing comprehensive processes and stringently implementing them
The salary bracket for this role ranges between Rs. Rs 8 – 10 Lakhs.
Process of Selection
After shortlisting, there will be 2 rounds including 2 in-person interviews (fit, competency and HR) after which the final offer will be made. They may test your language proficiency and excel skills.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application at this link.
You will need to submit :
- Your updated CV
- A 150-200 word SOP on why you are best suited for this role
- A one page pdf document on two digital marketing campaign ideas for towards lead generation
In case of any queries/issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org