Applications are invited for the post of Management Trainee (Entrepreneurship Development) at BIRAC, New Delhi.
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit state-owned enterprise under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India to strategically empower emerging biotech companies.
No. of Posts
- B.Sc/B.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Pharma allied areas from a reputed and recognized University / Institute.
- M.Sc/M.Tech/MBA from a recognized and reputed institute will be preferred.
Minimum 1 year in entrepreneurship development/public-private partnership activities in a public or private organization.
Maximum 30 years as on 19th November 2020
- Work closely with Entrepreneurship Development team to implement entrepreneurship development programs
- Assist in capacity building to conduct entrepreneurship training/workshops/meetings.
- Assist in evaluating entrepreneurship development programs.
- Prepare concise, well-written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Work with team for timely delivery of results.
To promote innovation and entrepreneurship development to strengthen biotech sector in India
Between Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon qualifications & experience.
The post is purely temporary and on contract basis initially for a period of six months and extendable for a maximum period of two years depending on the requirement for the position.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply at email@example.com in the prescribed format.
- Applicants serving in Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall apply through proper channel.
Nov 19, 2020
For more details, click the link below.