Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (CAT Modelling) at Genpact, Gurgaon.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
In this role, you shall be responsible for Modeling of complex portfolios using RMS (Risklink) and AIR (Touchstone, Touchstone Re and Catrader) models.
- Performing compliance checks on exposures and results to be in line with client’s guidelines
- Analyzing model results and differences. Advising onshore counterpart on reasons for loss differences
- Strong knowledge of Reinsurance concepts and application of various proportional and non-proportional treaties
- Intermediate understanding of SQL
- Highly analytical, with ability to process and understand data quickly and creatively
- Ability to work independently whilst integrating into a global team within a time critical business environment
- Postgraduate / Graduate in quantitative sciences
- Hands on experience in Data cleansing AIR experience
- Basic understanding of Insurance & Reinsurance concepts
- Good quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently and in larger teams
- Proficient in MS Excel
- SQL would be an added advantage
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within offshore business partnerships is desirable.
- Good written and comprehension skills
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and ability to coordinate with different departments for inputs
- Time Management and flexibility to work different shifts
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.