Applications are invited for the post of Management Trainee – Business Development & Strategic Projects at Mercedes-Benz, Pune.
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes, is both a German automotive brand and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary – as Mercedes-Benz AG – of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg.
- MBA from reputed college
- Knowledge of Automotive industry will be an added advantage
- Management and Strategy communication:
- Preparing presentations for all events involving MD and CEO’s office
- Coordination with various departments and updating corporate presentations and communication documents
- Management Events involving Leadership teams:
- Organizing various events (e.g. employee town-halls, strategy and management workshops etc.)
- Preparing presentations / content as per the event theme/topic
- Central coordination for the whole project team
- Act as an evaluator and event coordinator from time-to-time as required
- Ad-hoc involvement in other Management / Strategic projects on case-to-case basis
- Proficient in communication both written and verbal
- Strong in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Analytical and Logical thinking ability
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and departments
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Management Trainee – Business Development & Strategic Projects at Mercedes-Benz, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: