Applications are invited from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Management Trainee at Genpact, Hyderabad.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
About the Job
They are looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month-end closing activities.
- Contributing to the monthly corporate reporting process
- Gathering and preparing journal entries
- Issuance of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of financial reporting for forecast and budget
- Client P&Ls
- Responsible for reviewing monthly client P&Ls and distribution
- Monthly analysis and review of balance sheet accounts and expense accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of expense accounts – trends, reasons for increases, etc.
- Analysis and preparation/reversal of monthly accruals
- Coding invoices to proper expense accounts to ensure costs are properly captured
- Payroll reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Responsible for intercompany balances
- Review of all intercompany invoices and posting of related transactions
- Reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Financial Reporting & FP&A
- Prepare monthly Management Packs for Finance Directors
- Variance Analysis with meaningful explanations
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Actual VS Forecast walkthrough
- Reporting by Business Line
- Thorough understanding of P/L & B/S reporting process, prior experience in HFM is preferable
- SOX Compliance
- Must ensure that monthly book is complete and done in accordance with SOX requirements
- Maintain and update documentation of current controls/policies and procedures
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – B.Com, M.COM/MBA with significant experience in Finance & Accounting or CA Fresher
- Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written
- Good Excel and typing skills
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, with a great sense of urgency, and hard working
- I-Speak – 6+
- US/UK Visa Ready
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.