Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navratna Defence Public Sector Enterprises, under the Ministry of Defence, is proposed to engage 6 [six] Management Industrial Trainees (Finance) for its Ghaziabad Unit.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2+3(UG)+CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate).
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for selection
- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31.10.2019. (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates).
List of Documents (to be produced for document verification)
- Aadhar Card.
- SSLC Mark Sheet [Age Proof]
- Provisional / Original CA/ ICWA (INTER) Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (if Govt. / PSU Employees).
The stipend is Rs. 10000/- per month for 1st year & Rs. 12000/- per month for 2nd year.
How to Apply?
Candidate, who meets above-mentioned criteria, may send the application form (available here) to tgtgad[at]bel.co.in on or before 12-Nov-19 with subject mentioned ’MIT (Finance) trainee’. The application will be accepted through the mentioned email-id only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the written test/ interview.
- The duration of the training is for One Year only and extendable by one more year. However, the extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by management. The tenure of the MlTs (Finance) including their extensions period shall not exceed the maximum period of TWO YEARS.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test/ interview which will be conducted at BEL-Ghaziabad.