Applications are invited for the post of Machine Learning Software Engineer at Cargill, Karnataka.
Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Machine Learning Software Engineer will develop software solutions with and for our business partners and customers, to digitize our products lines. We seek a creative professional who can build software prototypes to help our business partners interact and innovate with working software.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Provide designs, prototypes and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry standards.
- With full-stack engineering capability, write well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and application programming interface
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Minimum of 4+ years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or computer science, Master’s degree in computer science
- Training certifications in software development
- Five or more years in the software engineering and information technology solution delivery
- Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
- Create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Anticipate and adopt innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.