JOB POST: Librarian at Public Service Commission, West Bengal [26 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 25
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and others declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is/are temporary but likely to be permanent.
Librarian in Govt College-26 Vacancies
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record.
- Should have qualified in the National/ State Eligibility Test (NET/SLET/SET) for Librarianship conducted by the University Grants Commission or the West Bengal College Service Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Must have knowledge regarding Computerization of Library.
- Proficiency, spoken and written, in Bengali & English are required for all Colleges except Banarhat Hindi College for which proficiency in Hindi & English are required.
Not more than 40 (forty) years as on 01.01.2019.
Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can submit online applications through this link.
- Commencement of online applications: Nov 5, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: Nov 25, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: Nov 25, 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: Nov 26, 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: Nov 25, 2019
For further details, click here.
About the Author