Applications are invited for the appointment of lecturers on contract basis in the Department of Arabic, University of Kerala.
University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an public state collegiate university located in Palyam, Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Masters Degree level in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Candidates besides fulfilling the above qualification should have cleared the NET/JRF in the subjects concerned conducted by the UGC.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and to t he Ph.D Degree holders who had been awarded their Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Candidates who had been awarded their Ph.D Degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D)
- Teaching, Research (after PhD/PDF) or experience as contract lecturer in Govt /Aided institutions.
- Publication in approved journals.
- Paper presentation in National or International Seminars/Conferences funded by UGC/University/National or State Agencies.
Age not more than 40 years as on 01.12.2020, A relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years for OBC candidates.
A consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/ (Rupees Thirty five thousand only) per month
Application fee: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST Rs. 250/-) remittance through online payment
How to Apply?
Applications on plain paper with full bio-data are invited from candidates having qualifications prescribed by UGC for appointment as lecturers on contract basis in the Department of Arabic, University of Kerala, Kariavattom for a period of 11 (eleven) months.
August 15, 2021