A Walk-In-Interview for the Selection of suitable candidates to the post of Lecturer on contract basis, for a period of Eleven (11) Months in the Department of Futures Studies, University of Kerala, Kariavattom is scheduled to be held on 15.07.2020 11.00 A.M.
Name of Post
Lecturer (on contract basis)
No. of Posts
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Master Level in relavant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University in the following subjects.
- Futures Studies
- Computer Science
- Operations Research
- Technology Management
- Candidates besides fulfilling the above qualification should have cleared the eligibility test for Lectureship conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. However, the candidates who have passed PhD Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET qualification.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Level is allowed to PhD degree holders who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 19.10.191.
- A First Class Masters Degree in Technology Management (ME/M.Tech). In the absence of the candidates with above qualifications, First Class Masters Degree holders(ME/M.Tech) in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science and Engineering /IT may be considered. The candidates must have undergone an AICTE approved programme for the above qualifying degree. Such candidates may also be exempted from passing UGC, NET.
Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Normal relaxation as per Govt/University rules to reservation category.
- Lectrurers with Ph.D/NET= Rs.35,000/-
- Lectures M.Tech =Rs.33,000/-
- Lectures PG/M.Phil =Rs.25,000/-
How to Attend?
Candidates with the above qualifications may attend the interview with original documents and a set of photocopies to prove their Age, Qualification and Experience. They are directed to be present at 11.00 A.M on 15.07.2020 in the Pro-Vice-Chancellor’s Chamber, SH Campus, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
For full details, click the link below.