Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Lecturer (Sanskrit) at Department of Ayurveda Manuscriptology, National Institute Of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
The National Institute of Ayurveda is a Deemed to be University under De-novo category providing teaching, clinical training, conducting research and providing quality patient care services in the field of Ayurveda in India.
No. of Posts
- Vyakaranacharya / MA Sanskrit
- 3 Years of Work Experience in Ayurveda Manuscriptology
- Good Deciphering Skill
- Command in Sanskrit Language
- Good Translating Skills (Hindi & English)
- Publication on manuscripts
- Basic knowledge of Operating Computer such as word, excel, ppt, etc.
- Editing Manuscripts
Maximum Age: 40 Years as on the Closing Date of receipt of Applications.
- The engagement is on Full time basis. Six days a week (Sunday holiday), 9 am to 4 pm work schedule will be applicable. Holiday schedule of NIA will be applicable.
- The initial tentative engagement will be for 1 year, which is likely to extend on mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee. The Institute, however reserves the right to terminate the services of the appointee before the stipulated period without assigning any reason thereof. The appointee can resign from the assignment with one month prior written notice. The posts of are co-terminus with the project.
- All relevant Rules and Regulations of NIA shall be applicable and the appointee will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
- The appointee is expected to work sincerely to achieve the deliverables and maintain good conduct at the workplace.
- The appointment is on purely contractual basis and he/she will have no claim whatsoever for further appointment or regularization to any post in the Institute.
- The appointee shall maintain confidentiality of the data / any other information that will be collected as part of this programme. He/she shall not utilize / publish/ disclose any such data / information to any third party without consent of NIA. He/she shall be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement during the time of appointment.
The appointee will not be paid any Transport / Daily/Medical/ Travelling/ Telephone any other allowance.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates might send detail biodata (In the Proforma given here) along with Pdf copy original documents to firstname.lastname@example.org upto 13.08.2021, 12 Noon.
- Scrutinizing committee will verify the documents and intimate the eligible candidates for interview on 14.08.2021.
- Eligible candidates should appear before the selection committee for an interview in the scheduled date and time.
- Date and Time of Interview: 16-08-21; 10 AM onwards
- Venue: Library Block, National Institute of Ayurveda College, Jaipur
- The selection committee shall do the selection after following due procedures.
- The Vice Chancellor, NIA reserves the right to reject any candidate or cancel the selection of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Aug 13, 2021