Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Lecturer at University of Kerala.
University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an public state collegiate university located in Palyam, Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India.
Name of the Department
No. of Posts
Nature of Appointment
Contract basis (for eleven months)
Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. Usual relaxation shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Backward Community
- Masters Degree in Botany or equivalent Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) or Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009.
- Quality journal publications
- Teaching Experience
- Rs.275/- (General Category), Rs.120/- (SC/ST)
- Remittance through online payment only while submitting application.
- All the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. All the communications including the MEMO for the interview/appointment order/rejection memo etc. will be sent through e-mail only.
- Candidates should produce all the certificates/documents (including mark lists) in original along with self attested copies at the time of interview.
- Those candidates who possess the Masters Degree other than from the University of Kerala should produce Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Kerala at the time of interview.
- No need to sent hard copy of the application to the University.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 14, 2021
For queries, contact 0471-2386426 / email@example.com