Candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for selection to the post of Lecturer on a contract basis at the Department of Physics, University of Kerala.
The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is a collegiate public state university located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. It was established in 1937 by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the University.
No. of posts
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks in MSc in Physics/Space Physics/Atmosphere Physics/Astro Physics recognized by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates should have cleared the Eligibility Test for lectureship(NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR, or similar tests accredited by UGC.
- Relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Ph.D in Space Physics/Atmosphere Physics/Astronomy.
Consolidated pay of Rs.36,000/-(Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand only) per month.
Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit shall be allowed in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years in respect of OBC communities
How to Attend?
- The Candidates shall report for interview at Ad AV Section, Senate House Campus, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvanathapuram, Pin-695034 at the stipulated time with duly filled Data Sheet in the prescribed format. The candidates who fail to report within the stipulated time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents to prove identity, age, experience, etc. Also, all the Certificates/Mark lists in original along with one self attested copy of the same shall be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- All the candidates should have a valid E-mail ID. All the future communications will be sent through e-mail only.
- The Percentage Certificate/ Grade Conversion formula shall be produced, if necessary.
- Those who possess Degree from the Universities other than the University of Kerala should produce the eligibility certificate obtained from the University of Kerala, at the time of Interview.
For any assistance or queries, mail us at email@example.com