Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Lead Cellular Systems Analysis Engineer at Apple, Bengaluru.
Apple’s Cellular Software team is seeking talented, highly motivated and disciplined engineers to work across layers on groundbreaking cellular technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core cellular technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines.
- They are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment.
- Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple.
- The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with their products and services.
- The same real passion for innovation also applies to their business practices – strengthening their dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- At least 3yrs and above experience with Cellular Protocol stacks.
- Strong Software Engineering skills including design, programming (using C, C++), scripting (Python preferred, Perl) and debugging.
- Experience in 5G NR AS & NAS is a strong plus.
- Leadership experience with small to mid-sized teams is a plus.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of 3GPP/ETSI standards.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: