The Tata Medical Center (TMC) is a multispecialty institution for tertiary cancer care based in New Town, Kolkata. At TMC, clinical and research activities are integrated to provide state-of-the-art care for patients with cancer.
Applications are invited for the post of Laboratory Manager at Tata Medical Center, Kolkata.
MSc in Biological Sciences, including Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pharmacology, a PhD is desirable.
- Your primary responsibility will be to provide management support for the laboratory research in genomics, proteomics molecular and cellular biology in the field of cancer.
- The post holder will interface with the clinical and laboratory teams to facilitate all aspects of research management.
- In detail, the post holder is required to manage the ordering for the lab, maintaining budget, writing and reviewing grants, manuscripts, recruitment and liaising with HR and Finance.
- The post holder will have a designated desk and computer.
Appointment and Reporting
Appointment to the position will initially be for 3 (three) years. The first year is probationary Confirmation in the position and progression to years 2 and 3 is subject to satisfactory review of performance through periodic appraisals of performance. Appraisals will also determine salary increments and promotions.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Submission of applications by post or by e-mail to Mr Suvasish Mukherjee; Head, Human Resources; Tata Medical Center; 14 Major Arterial Road (East-West); Newtown, Rajarhat; Kolkata 700 160 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 4, 2020
For further details, click here.