Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Lab Technician under ICMR project at AIIMS, New Delhi
India Institute of Medical Sciences – New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956.
Evaluation of geno-phenome of Indian Patients with skeletal dysplasia using comprehensive genomic evaluation and translational bioinformatics.
Number of Post
Duration of the Project
- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in MLT
- One-year required experience in a recognized organization OR
- Two years field /laboratory experience. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3year experience.
- Age up to 30 years
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their CV along with a covering letter specifying the post applied for in person, by post at Room N-6, Ground floor, Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Old OT Block, or email at geneticsalims1[at]gmail.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
June 15, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Lab Technician Under ICMR Project at AIIMS, New Delhi
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: