Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) is seeking applications from eligible candidates for temporary vacancies for 3-6 Months for the post of Lab Technician.
No. of Posts
- B.Sc MLT / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Course from a recognized University/institute. Should be registered with Jharkhand Paramedical Council.
- B. Sc. With Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology as one of the subject. At least one year of post-qualification experience as a lab technician in Govt. Recognized firm. Should be registered with Jharkhand Paramedical Council.
Age of the candidate upto 55 years should be as following as on 1st August 2020
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send the application in prescribed format with all relevant documents to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications shall be accepted from the date of publication of this advertisement and the last date for receiving the application shall be by or before 25th August, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- The actual number of vacant positions may vary.
- The appointment would be purely on contractual/ temporary basis for a period of COVID-19 (3 months next 3 months extension will be subject to requirement). Any claim for absorption at the regular position in the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society shall not be entertained in future. The performance will be reviewed after 1 month Of the service. if work is not found to be satisfactory. then the service may be terminated without any notice.
- The selection criteria Of all the above positions are based upon educational marks, experience & Interview. Mode Of interview would be- telephonic/ face to face/ through Skype/ through video calling or any other mode applicable.
- Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process.
August 25, 2020
For more details, click the link below.