Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of KYC Analyst at Societe Generale, Bangalore.
Société Générale S.A., often nicknamed “SocGen”, is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France.
As a KYS analyst, you will assist in minimizing and preventing losses resulting from high risk and fraudulent entities and monetary or non-monetary transactions. You will work under general supervision and demonstrate capability to review and/or investigate routine supplier risk, analyze reports and exercise good judgment in identifying issues and driving resolution.
In accordance with departmental and corporate procedures as well as Regulations, you will take proactive measures to prevent losses as well as preventing reputational risk through any of the following: reviewing supplier KYS, high risk suppliers details and properly reporting and categorizing activity that could potentially create a loss or Regulation exposure.
Specifically, you will be required to: Analyze and propose the risk related to each entity by performing systematic risk assessment based on the evidences. Escalate the risk elements for further adjudication.
In-depth knowledge in Know Your Customer (KYC) process with good communication skills (oral and written). Process knowledge to include
- In-depth understanding of KYC policies and procedures
- Periodic review and New Supplier Adoption process for all type of suppliers (Low, Medium & High)
- Analyze transaction history against KYC standards and Data gathering for existing / new suppliers using internal / external sources
- Accurately document the research and analysis conclusion to KYC standards
- Due Diligence using external resources (Lexis-Nexis, Bankers Almanac, Company websites, government website, etc.)
- Determine additional steps required to decision and validate AML risk to the firm
- Coordinate with BL / RM to collect internal and external information
- Customer Data Management
- Carry out routine & in-depth check on customer profile
- KYC File Validation
- Familiar with Allegations, Money Laundering, Regulatory Infraction etc
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.