Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Knowledge Analyst – Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management at BCG, New Delhi.
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second largest consulting firm by revenue.
What you’ll do?
As a Knowledge Analyst (KA) within BCG’s Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management topic, you will work in a growing global team, providing functional expertise and insights, working together with BCG case and proposal teams to deliver customized knowledge assets and expert advisory.
In addition, you will support with guidance from senior colleagues, your topic/sector in developing intellectual property & knowledge assets and managing content on internal BCG websites, ensuring availability of the latest, high-quality content. You will also support business development and go-to-market efforts of the Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management business, as opportunities arise, contributing research and analysis to marketing efforts.
Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management is a growing topic within our Customer Experience team – which sits within our wider Marketing, Sales and Pricing Practice Area. Here, you will get to work on projects that deliver impact for our clients and BCG, playing a crucial role in helping to define and build our Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management offers.
- Applying Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management expertise when contributing to building and deploying a product/tool/data, taking different client contexts into account
- Conducting ethnography & qualitative research to understand customer needs
- Designing Loyalty & CRM programmes using human centered design methods
- Conducting quantitative research to validate and prioritize loyalty & CRM features
- Reporting on Loyalty & CRM campaigns to assess impact on customer lifetime value
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, being credible and proactive
- Framing, structuring, and sharing intellectual property, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Working creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Flexibility and bring a curious and creative mindset, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Expertise in relevant Loyalty & Customer Relationship Management
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.