Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Web Development Specialist at AstraZeneca, Chennai.
AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England.
About the Role
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and unique sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Oversee all aspects of development/configuration, testing and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
Essential Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self learning
- Able to devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) may be added advantage
- Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations may be added advantage
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Web Development Specialist at AstraZeneca, Chennai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: