Inviting nominations for the post of Junior Scientific Officer in the Pay Matrix Level-7, Rs. 44,900-142400/-(Revised), Pay Band-2,Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- ( pre-Revised), General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad for One-year Deputation (including short-term contract).
- Master’s Degree in Forensic Science/ Zoology Botany/ BioChemistry/Biology/ Microbiology/ Forensic DNA & Serology/ from a recognized University.
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience in recognized Academic institution/ training institution/Academy.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Ph.D. in the relevant subject mentioned above.
- Minimum of two years of working experience in the Central Forensic Science Laboratory/ State Forensic Science Laboratory / Police training College/ Forensic Science department in any recognized University.
Nature of Duties
- Taking theory & practical classes in Forensic Science, Forensic Toxicology and Forensic Medicine for IPS Probationers.
- Assisting in the routine administration and maintaining the Forensic Laboratory in the Academy.
- Holding demonstration classes of various techniques used in Forensic Science.
- Looking after the Crime Museum in the Academy.
- Laying simulated exercises in the Crime Scene Hall.
- Assisting the Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) who is the overall in-charge of the Forensic Science section in the Academy and also Senior Scientific Officer in Forensic Science Section.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How to Apply?
The nominations of eligible officers along with, (a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly attested, (b) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years ( from 2014- 15 to 2018-19), (c) details of major and minor penalty for the last 10 years and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than two months from the date of issue of this letter.
For more details, click here.