An Interview for fill the vacant post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for Indian National in prescribed Application Form (Annexure-I) on Ad hoc basis for a period of 44 days in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi will be held on 09th July 2020 due to shortage of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in spite of open Advertisement for all & Advt. of special drive.
No. of Posts
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Only those candidates who have completed their Internship are eligible
- Relaxable 30 Years for UR, 33 Years for OBC & 35 Years for SC/ST Category as on 09.07.2020.
- Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) as on 09.07.2020.
Payscale Rs. 56100-1,77,500/- plus applicable admissible allowances in pay matrix (level 10) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry level.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are advised to submit, duly filled application forms along with all required document (Self-attested photocopies), in H.A.II Section Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, on 6th to 7th July 2020 between 10 AM to 3.30 PM. After scrutiny of documents, the list of eligible candidates and schedule of interview will be published on the hospital website on 8th July 2020.
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for the interview at Academic Section, Academic Block, ABVIMS Building at 9:30 A.M. on July 9 for the interview of the Junior Residents along with all relevant documents in original together with self-attested copies of all documents in support of their candidature for the post, two Passport size photographs.
- Prescribed Application form should be accompanied with self-attested copies of 1 0th class passing certificate, all mark sheets of M.B.B.S examination, DMC registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, Category certificate (If any) and copy of Aadhar Card.
July 7, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.