The Medical Superintendent, ABVIMS & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Residents (Dental).
No. of Posts
- BDS from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with Delhi Dental Council/ Dental Council in India/State Dental Council.
- Candidates with only acknowledgment of the Dental Council will not be considered.
- Only those candidates who have completed the Internship by 31.08.2021 may apply. The candidates who have completed the Internship before 31.08.2019 need not apply; as such candidates would not be eligible.
- Candidates who have already done/doing six months/more than 06 months Jr. Residency are not eligible.
Not exceeding 30 years for UR (relaxation of 3 years for OBC) as on 05.10.2021.
Pay scale Rs. 56100-1,77,500/- plus applicable admissible allowances in pay matrix (level 10) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry-level.
How to Apply?
- Prescribed Application form duly filled & signed should be accompanied with self-attested copies of Final mark sheets of BDS examination, DDC/DCI registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, Category certificate, 10th class passing certificate and copy of Aadhar Card, copy of PAN card along with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 800/-for UR & OBC candidates payable to PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001.
- Demand Draft should be purchased/issued after the date of advertisement. Application form addressed to The Medical Superintendent should reach Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate no. 1, ABVIMS & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi latest by 05.10.2021 till 4:00 P.M.
- The hospital will not be responsible for any postal delay. Application fee once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.
October 5, 2021