Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Residents at AIIMS Nagpur.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is a medical research public higher education institute located at the Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the four “Phase-IV” All India Institutes of Medical Sciences announced in July 2014.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Residents (Non-Academic).
- No. of Vacancies: 6. (UR: 02; OBC: 02; SC: 01; EWS: 01)
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident, the upper age limit as on the date of interview i.e 02-09-2021 will be 33 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is upto a maximum period of 5(Five) years and for OBC candidate upto a maximum period of 3(Three) years.
- In case of candidates with bench mark disability (PwD) – age relaxation is provided up to a maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category.
Rs. 65,000/- Per Month Consolidated Pay.
- General/EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST candidates : Rs.250/-
- OPH/ PWD Candidates : NIL
- Name of the Bank: BANK OF BARODA, MANISH NAGAR
- Name of the Account: AIIMS EXAM FEE
- Account Number: 40680200000276
- IFSC Code: BARB0MANNAG (5th character is zero)
Venue for Walk in Interview
Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur (MH).
How to Apply?
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect must submit their application through google form link https://forms.gle/up5VL1Kpnp5MnrvK6
- Walk-in-Interview will be held at Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- The applicants have to report at AIIMS Nagpur on 02-09-2021 at 02:30 PM alongwith the duly filled in Application form given at Annexure-1 and one set of photo copy of documents along with two passport size photos.
- The Original certificates as detailed in the section XII of this notification– ‘Documents to be produced’ will be verified before walk-in-interview. After satisfactory screening of the documents as per the Notification.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, short listing of candidates for interview will be done through written test. The decision of Director, AIIMS in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The reservation for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/Pwd candidates is as per Central Govt. Rules.
- In case, no applications are received in EWS category, UR candidates may be considered.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- For any queries, or clarifications, please send an email to email@example.com
- Candidates are advised to visit website i.e., www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in regularly to get various updates regarding the selection process from time to time.