The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialities will be held at AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
No. of Posts
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 31st December 2019 will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- Gen. & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
The application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT:
- Account No. : 557820110000006
- IFSC Code : BKID0005578
- MICR Code : 751013019
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Duration and Nature of Post
The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
How to Attend?
- The applicants have to report at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at 08:00 A.M. on Jan 8, 2020, at Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar along with the duly filled in prescribed application form.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc., of the Candidates who opt for the post of Junior Residents, will be verified before the Walk-in-interview.