North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is a medical institute of India in Shillong, Meghalaya. It is located on the outskirts of the educational hub hills City of Northeastern India, Shillong, the “Scotland of the East”.
In view of urgent requirements of Junior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up 16 (sixteen) vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) post.
No. of Posts
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Scale of Pay
Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) Rs.56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
30 years (as on the closing date of submission of applications)
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com.
- Scanned copies of the documents to be attached alongwith the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institutions
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations
June 26, 2020
Phone: 0364-2538020 or 0364- 2539-215/216/217
For more details, click here.