Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Non-Academics Junior Resident in Department of Dentistry at AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, India. It is Institute of National Importance.
No. of Posts
- BDS from a DCI recognized Institute.
- The Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
(Non-Academic): ₹ 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the ₹ 56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
- For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident (Dental) upper age limit as on 07th July, 2021 will be 30 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be up to a maximum period of five (5) years & for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, age relaxation will be upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- The tenure for the posts of Junior Residents (Dental) will be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 12 months.
- This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute
- UR and OBC Category: ₹ 1,000/-
- SC/ST/Female and PwBD Category: ₹ 800/-
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply for the post through online registration of application through this link.
- Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of interview
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.).
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation will be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates.
- BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – BDS)
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Dental Council of India / State Dental Council.
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PwBD) (Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate will not be entertained).
- Publications (Optional).
- Any other relevant documents.
July 7, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Junior Resident (Dental) at AIIMS Jodhpur.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) at ONGC, Gujarat [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 16
- JOB POST: Medical Officers at AIIMS Rishikesh: Apply by June 18