Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private higher education institute deemed to be university, and Institution of Eminence, located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has a second campus in Chennai.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Position as per the details given below, for consultancy / research projects, under the Project Investigator Dr. N. Rajasekar, Professor, Department of Energy and Power Electronics, School of Electrical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore-14, Tamil Nadu.
No. of Posts
Intelligent Off grid systems for Energy sustainable Village
Department of Science and Technology
B.E./B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering + M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics with a minimum of 70% in both UG and PG from recognized University/ Institute.
Rs.25,000/- pm plus 10% HRA
Preferably age should be less than 30 Years
- Demonstrated knowledge on design of Power Electronic DC-DC Converters
- Hands-on experience on Embedded C programming of any microcontroller, PSPICE, KICAD, MATLAB
- Fabrication of power electronic converters and its implementation in real-time.
- Purchase of equipment and selection components for the project.
- The candidate selected as JRF is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D. programme at VIT. However, for admission to PhD program at VIT Vellore, the candidate must meet eligibility requirements as per VIT rules and regulations and also qualify the written examination and/or interview
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
March 21, 2020