Candidates are invited for walk-in interview. Applications on plain paper accompanied with complete bio-data and certificates are invited for the post of JRFS and RA in DBT sponsored project “Novel concepts for developing efficient cellulolytic cocktail for hydrolysis of bio-refinery relevant pretreated lignocellulosics BT/PR31115/PBD/26/766/2019.
No. of Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 02
- Research Associate: 01
The duration of the project is up to 27 Sept 2022.
- JRF: The candidate for JRF must be M. Sc (Microbiology)/ M. Sc (Fermentation and Microbial Technology) / M. Sc (Biotechnology) or other modern areas of life Sciences with at least 55% marks. Duration of Project is three years. The qualifications and emoluments for filling up the post of JRF is national eligibility test conducted by DST, DBT, DAE, ICAR, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, etc (Memo No. SR/SS/Z-08/2018) issued by Ministry of Science & Technology, GOI.
- RA-I: The candidate for RA-I should be PhD or equivalent degree with three years experience in research, teaching, design and development after M.Tech/M.E/M.Vsc and at least one research paper in SCI-indexed journal. The qualifications and emoluments for filling up the post of RA-I are as given (Memo No. SR/SS/Z08/2018) issued by Ministry of Science & Technology, GOI.
The candidates for the above post should preferably have a working knowledge of Microbiology techniques, strain development, cloning expression and fermentation, etc.
How to Attend?
The interested candidates must send their biodata to undersigned in advance through email chadhabs[at]yahoo.com.
- Date of interview: 12 Dec 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Venue: Dean AA office. GNDU, Amritsar