The Malaviya National Institute of Technology is a public institution located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management. Formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College Jaipur, it assumed its present name in 2002 and was recognised as an Institute of National Importance in 2007.
1. Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for a single position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (One in number) under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Ministry of Science & Technology funded project entitled “Cooperative Isolated Renewable Energy Systems for Enhancing Reliability of Power in Rural Areas” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur, India.
- Desirable qualifications: M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics or equivalent in electrical engineering stream. Candidates having good knowledge and hands of experience in hardware are given preference.
- Duration: The post is purely temporary and on contract basis with an appointment up to the last day of project.
- Fellowship: Rs.31000 + HRA (as per norms)
Interested candidates should submit their applications through this link latest by 12:00 Noon, 10th Jan 2020.
For more details, click here.
2. JRF/Project Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Manoj Kumar, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Title of the Project: Tuning the Properties of Topological Insulators by Ion Implantation
- Sponsor of the project: Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi
- Qualifications: M. Sc. in Physics or in relevant disciplines with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10-point scale)
- Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- per month for candidates with NET/GATE and Rs. 14000/- per month for candidates without NET/GATE (As per the norms of the funding agency)
- Duration: One year (likely to be extended further up to 1 year)
The candidates who are interested to apply may submit their application through this link by 20th January 2020.
For more details, click here.
3. Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for junior research fellow (JRF) position to work in a Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, funded sponsored research project entitled “Forecasting Significant Social Events by Predictive Analytics over Streaming Open Source Data”.
- Eligibility: M.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 and above).
- Age limit: Must not be more than 28 years as on closing date of application (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of GOI).
- Duration: Initially for a period of one year and can be extended up to completion of the project based on the performance
- Rs. 31,000/- per month for the first 02 years
- Rs. 35,000/- per month for the third year
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to send (through mail or post) their detailed CV to ymeena.cse[at]mnit.ac.in with a subject line: Application for a JRF position (DST-SERB Project) before 31 January 2020.