Applications are invited for the above two posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF-On-Contract) and Project Assistant (PA On-Contract) under the R&D Project of BPR&D- Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi, on the research theme Prevention of Cyber Crime Against Women and Children (CCPWC) by Ministry of Home Affairs.
Theme of the R&D Project
Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women and Children (CCPWC)
Maximum 35 Years as on 20/06/2020.
1. Junior Research Fellow
- Essential Qualification: M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: GATE/NET or Similar other competitive exams, some project experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Fellowship and Additional Benefits: 30,000/- pm (Fixed) + Hostel (with fees)
2. Project Assistant
- Essential Qualification:
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or Equivalent
- MSc./MCA degree holders
- Desirable Qualification: GATE/ IIT-JEE/ or Similar Competitive exams, Experience in Web Design related Technologies + some project experience in machine/deep learning
- Fellowship and Additional Benefits: 25,000/- pm (Fixed) + Hostel (with fees) + Opportunity may be given to Pursue M.Tech under Working ProfessionalsProject Mode
How to Apply?
- The duly completed application form as per the prescribed proforma along with copies of supporting documents must reach to the following Address – Dr. Mohammed Javed, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, Room No. 5159, Computer Centre–3, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh, India-211015 on or before 21/06/2020.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF On-Contract) Or Project Assistant (PA On-Contract) under BPR&D-Ministry of Home Affairs, CCPWC, R&D Project.
- A soft copy of the application should also be sent to Prof. P. Nagabhushan, email@example.com (PI of the Project) with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org (Corresponding Co-PI) with the same subject.
June 21, 2020
Prof. P. Nagabhushan -Principal Investigator (PI)
Dr. Mohammed Javed- Corresponding Co-PI
Dr. Satish K. Singh, Co-PI
Department of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211015 (U.P.) – India.
For more details, click here.