Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is looking for meritorious young researchers for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF – 01 Post) for the project titled ‘Integrated Design and Demonstration of Intensified CO2 Capture with Cost-Effective Advanced Process. (INDIA CO2) funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India.
- BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with ME/M.Tech in Chemical/Petrochemical/Environmental Engineering
- Candidate with valid CSIR-NET qualification (JRF/Lectureship) or GATE score will be eligible for full fellowship.
- Modeling, Simulation, Reaction Engineering, Mass Transfer, Aspen/Hysis, Matlab
One year, (May be extended to 2nd and 3rd year based on the performance)
- With GATE Score: Rs. 31,000.00 + (24% HRA) per month
- Without GATE Score: Rs. As Decided by DBT + (24% HRA) per month
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants need to send applications to sk.dash[at]sot.pdpu.ac.in.
- Further note that your CV should clearly mention contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications and details of experience (with name of organization/institute).
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDPU.
- Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last date of Application: 07 April 2020
- Interview Date (Tentative): 13 April 2020