Applications are invited for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering for Project “Design and Development of Intelligent Algorithms for Analysis and Detection of Obscene Content and Forgery in the Images Available in Social Media Platform” under the scheme Cyber Crime Prevention against Women & Children (CCPWC), BPR&D, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
No. of Posts
M. Tech. in CSE/ IT/ ECE or Graduate Degree (B. Tech. or B.E.) in CSE/ IT/ ECE with GATE qualification
Good knowledge of programming languages specially on C, C++, Python, OpenCV and MATLAB
Rs.25,000/- + HRA@ 8% per month (HRA as per Institute norms)(Rs. 27,000/- Approx)
Duration of the Project
1 Year (May be extended for another year)
Nature of Post
The above position is purely contractual for a period of 01 year.
How to Apply?
- Filled in application form (soft copy only) must be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” email by no later than May 31, 2020. The subject of the email should contain “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Junior Research Fellow for Project DOCFI-2020”.
- Must attach self-attested scanned copies of the certificates without which the application will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email by June 05, 2020.
- Candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Physical/Skype-based Interview will be held on June 15, 2020, at 10:00 AM. Venue: Dept. of CSE, NIT Meghalaya
- Mode of the interview may be changed and intimated to shortlisted candidates in due time.
May 31, 2020
Dr. Bunil Kumar Balabantaray
Principle Investigator (Project DOCFI-2020, BPR&D, MHA Sponsored)
Department of CSE
For further details, click here.