The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a premier medical institution located in Bengaluru, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, the institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up of the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on CONTRACT basis for the DST-CSRI funded project titled “Incidences of and Risk Factors for Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction POCD in Neurosurgical Patients – A Prospective Cohort S4tudy”, under Dr. Suparna Bharadwaj, Associate Professor, Dept. of Neuro Anaesthesia & Neurocritical Care and Principal Investigator.
Name of the Post
Junior Research Fellow-01
- M.Sc / M. Phil in Clinical Psychology / Neuropsychology
- Qualified national level exam like UGC/ICMR/DST NET etc or equivalent
- Working knowledge of computers: MS Office, Medical Statistics, email communications
- Prior research experience
- Study co-ordination
- Screening and recruitment of patients
- Counselling and consenting of study participants
- Data collection and maintenance of telephonic interviews
Maximum Age Limit
- 1st and & 2nd year: ₹31,000/- + 24% HRA pm
- 3rd year: ₹35,000/- + 24% HRA pm
Time of credit of salary may vary depending on the yearly sanction of funds by DST
Duration of the Post
The initial appointment will be made for six months, extendable for 2½ years subject to performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials by email to deliriumnimhans[at]gmail.com.
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
April 30, 2020
Phone: 26568121, 26995000, 26995100, 26995200, 26995300, 26995400
For more details, click here.