Manipal College of Health Professions (formerly known as School of Allied Health Sciences ) was established in 1999 as the first institution in india exclusively dedicated to the education of allied health professionals.
Applications are invited for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW of the DST funded project under CSRI (Cognitive Science Research Initiative) titled ‘Verbal Fluency Proficiency in Healthy Ageing Bilinguals’ at the Department of Speech & Hearing, Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal.
- Master in Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology / Linguistics
Initially for one year. Extendable on performance.
- Consolidated Pay of Rs. 31,000 + HRA @ 8% on consolidated pay – for 1st & 2nd year
- Consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000 + HRA @ 8% on consolidated pay – for 3rd year
How to Apply?
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification may send detailed CV with relevant certificates in support of the qualification & experience to jobs.research[at]manipal.edu.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
May 15, 2020
Phone: +91 820 2922062; 2923433
For more details, click here.