IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. The Institute is employing bright young and accomplished faculty and staff members. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
Complexity Dichotomies of Graph Modification Problems
- Designing algorithms for graph problems
- Proving complexity lower bounds for graph problems
- Administrative work related to the project
An M. Tech/MS/MSc degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or related stream) with first class.
Strong aptitude towards theoretical subjects in computer science. Specifically, a good grasp on Algorithms and Graph Theory is highly recommended.
Rs. 31,000 per month.
Duration of the Project
Max. 15 months
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for 03 (three) months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the project and requirement in the project.
Not exceeding 28 years as on the date of selection process.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply through this link.
- Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for interview via online/telephone mode. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
- Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
- Date Last date to submit application form: 10th October 2020
- Date of selection process: 17th October 2020
For more details, click the link below.